Noise Survey Bath
Click on the relevant link below for more information and contact us for a free quote.
A noise survey involves the measurement of sound or noise levels within a particular environment. Why would you need one? You may require a noise survey for one of the following reasons:
· Planning application for a residential development – to evaluate the existing external noise climate affecting future residents at the proposed site
· Planning application for a commercial / industrial development – to determine a baseline sound / noise level for a noise impact assessment required prior to the introduction of a new noise source
· To assist with the design of a building containing a noise-sensitive space (e.g. school, office, hotel, healthcare facility or performance space)
Parker Acoustics Ltd is one of the leading providers of noise survey and assessments in Bath. Our acoustic consultant team can provide the necessary input into projects within various sectors including:
· Commercial / Retail Developments
· Residential Planning and Development
· Waste Management Sites
· Mineral Working Areas
Our consultants are all corporate members of the Institute of Acoustics (IoA) with over 17yrs experience in the field. All noise surveys are performed Type 1 sound level meters fully calibrated using the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
Would you like a free consultation regarding our noise surveying and assessment services in Bath? Call us at 01769 579642 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how our services can benefit your upcoming project.