Noise Survey Plymouth
Click on the relevant link below for more information and contact us for a free quote.
A noise assessment will often require a noise survey within a specific area or setting, this could be in the form of:
· Environmental noise survey – to determine if existing noise at a site (e.g. due to a nearby road or a railway line) will affect future occupants and require mitigation
· Baseline noise survey – to measure the levels of prevailing sound prior to the introduction of a new source (to determine potential noise impact of a proposal to others within the vicinity)
· Compliance monitoring – to measure the levels of noise emission from a site (e.g. industrial / construction) and determine compliance with agreed criteria (e.g. noise limits set by the local authority prior to scheme approval)
A noise impact assessment may be required in the following sectors:
· Waste Management Sites
· Mineral worksites
· Commercial property developments
· Residential property developments
Parker Acoustics Ltd is one of the leading providers of noise survey and assessment services in Plymouth. Our team of professionals will survey the environmental noise at your site and determine the potential impact to your development or to neighbouring properties that may also be affected. Once complete, we’ll submit a report detailing our findings and recommendations for mitigation, where necessary.
Our consultants are full members of the Institute of Acoustics (IOA) and use industry leading sound measurement instrumentation (calibrated to full United Kingdom Accreditation Service laboratory standards) to ensure accuracy.
Our senior consultant team at Parker Acoustics Ltd have been conducting noise surveys for over 17 years. We maintain complete transparency on every project to satisfy the requirements of our clients and third parties such as local authorities.
Call us at 01769 579642 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free price quote on our noise survey services in Plymouth.